- We accept returns within 90 days for any reason.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packaging with all of the original contents (manufacturer’s packaging, instruction manuals, warranty card, accessories, etc.) included.
- Please note that earrings, socks, stockings and underwear are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Sale items and mystery box items are not eligible for returns.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts may not be accepted for return, or granted a partial refund only.
- IMPORTANT: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA number to initiate the return process. All returns must come with an RMA number for identification.
- Shipping charge will be only refunded for items which are incorrect or damaged on arrival (DOA). Shipping charge is non-refundable should you wish to return or exchange an item for any other reason.
- For orders which are damaged on arrival (DOA), please refuse the parcel and inform your local postal office of the damage to be eligible for a full refund or redelivery.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged on arrival (DOA) order, a shipping charge of $4.49 or actual postage (whichever is higher), along with any incurred return shipping charge will be deducted from order total before refund.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to all packages which are returned, unless otherwise stated.
- Once a return is received successfully and verified to be in good order, the refund less shipping charges and restocking fee will be made via the original method of payment. Please allow 3-10 working days for the credit to be reflected in your account.
- No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, refused (except for DOA), abandoned or disposed of. Please ensure proper arrangements have been made for your parcel to be collected.
- We require up to 8 weeks for delivery of orders before they are listed as missing. Requests for refund or resend will be processed after that. Shipping fee is non-refundable for orders shipped with no tracking.
- Refund or redelivery policy does not apply in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by natural disasters, union strikes or any events beyond our control.
- Please do not return your purchase to our office without the RMA number.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges, except for damaged product or when the wrong item has been sent.
- We strongly suggest that you use a trackable shipping service for return as we are not liable for missing items.
- Please use proper packaging for return shipping. Items which are damaged during transit will not be accepted for return.
- Any orders received back to our warehouse as undeliverable, for any reason such as incorrect addresses, or not responding to notices left by carriers, will be processed as a return, minus the actual outbound and return shipping charges plus handling fees, if and when they are received back to our warehouse.
- We are not responsible for stolen packages. Please select a shipping address that will have someone home to accept the delivery, or have your order shipped to your office. Packages are generally not shipped requiring a signature for delivery, unless requested by the customer with an additional fee to be paid. The customer assumes all liability for stolen packages verified as delivered by the carrier with tracking information.