- USB charger that looks like a water spigot
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Smartphone, Tablet and most of USB-powered devices
Lights up in red or blue, depending whether it's charging or not
Input Voltage: AC 220-240 (3-PIN)
- Output Voltage: DC 5V
- Plug is not grounded
- Cable not included
- Approx. 2.2" x 2" x 2.8" / 5.5 x 5 x 7cm, H x W x L
- Available in UK 3-Pin
It's nice to live in a first-world country, electricity flows out of our walls just like water. Tap into that electricity to charge your USB-powered devices with the clever little Power Tap USB Wall Charger. By twisting the handle on and off just like a water spigot, you can turn the LED glow to blue when you want the power to flow and red when you want to cut it off. Just make sure you don't leave it running.
- We accept returns within 90 days for any reason.
- Sale items, intimate items and mystery box items are not eligible for returns.
For more information on our Returns & Exchanges policy, please click here.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE ✈ FREE ON ORDER $65 OR FLAT $7.90 ON ANY ORDER
INTERNATIONAL AIRMAIL // DHL EXPRESS SERVICE
- Flat rate $7.90 / $9.90 global shipping on all orders. No minimum order required.
- Free global shipping on order $65 and above.
- Estimated 5-20 business day delivery is based on major cities and non-festive period. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.*
- 2-6 business day delivery for DHL Express.
- For more information on our Shipping policy, please click here.
Tag your pics using #geekyget on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and stand to win $100 in our monthly giveaway!
Find out more here.