Treasure Shot Contest
SHOW OFF YOUR GEEKY TREASURES!
Us pirates at GeekyGet forge friendships wherever we go and there's nothing like a picture in our Hall of Fame to solidify your status as our matey! Simply tag your pics using #geekyget and stand a chance to win a $30 gift card in our monthly draw!
Winning photo is posted in our weekly newsletter, so be sure you've signed up to receive it.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
- Take an awesome photo of that product in action
- Post your photo using the hashtag #geekyget on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest
- Extra chances to win if you list what products are in your photo and suggest a caption
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our weekly winner announcement
Blimey, increase your stake
- Your smiling or scowling face(s)
- Creative scenarios or exotic locations
- Geeky or pirate references
- Kids & pets
- You & fellow pirates or geeks
- Owl, Octopus or Mermaid (or any combination)
Meh, walk the plank
- Headless people
- Products sitting on a floor or table, doing nothing
- Products we don't feature on GeekyGet
- ZIP files or links to online albums
- Photos tagged with URLs
- Photos with watermarks
- Dark or blurry photos
"WHERE IS MY 5 MINS OF FAME?!"
Upset that you didn't get instant glory? Blame it on the pigeon delivery. Sometimes they get lost and take a while to show up, after all, our pirate ship is hard to track. Though we approve your submission at lightning speed (or so we thought), please allow a week or two for your pic to appear.
Here are some reasons why your photo has not appeared in the Hall of Fame:
- Your photo was too dark or blurry.
- Your photo was inappropriate in nature.
- Your photo had a URL, watermark, or other promotional text on it.
- Your photo did not feature a GeekyGet product.